Name:
Location: Our Town, Our House in the que! Que!

billy jean is not my lover. I am a bastard secret. The kid id not my son. HEE! RC who shall not be named is a sexy beast. SEXY BITCH YOU BE - Yoda. You can dance if you want to, just leave your friends behind. Cuz if they don't dance oh if they don't dance, then they're no friend of mine.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

do it. rum and cola. do it. do it to me one more tiiiem...hat? dihaodih ie 3jdkjhkjfkejkehf iffwoif. ok guys?

Jejoj?> Slerj.no...Zizek! that's it. gunned down??? what??
omg... white suv and a minivan. that's s nsad... sad noew. news all death now. horrible. I don't get it. th news? so depressing. ehy?ehy oooooowowo. montreal. palm vbeacj florida. Yes. ,,,yes I am. typing in th wrong p,ace, but I KNOW> ok? I know..... CAIR FAR IS BACK! fart

your good at speed typing fart

thanks. hahahaa it was sooo funny. dog bark. OH YAH! HAHAHHAHAHAAASQUEAK!!SHHAHAHAAAaqqq caps lock. I awlways hav tat onb!

omg it's not even the scrolly bar yet. we're gettin go be old timesrs. tick tock tick tock.

saving pets! awwwww





yay~! there's scrolly bars now! brian molrooney???? what a piss. I don't like GST, d o you????? if you do, you crazy. crazy like your MOM.
That's ritght/. I went there.
pulse24.com...should you go? negative. or possibl affirmative if ou wat to see the weather quikley. it's realy conveiniant. trule. it is. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmumumummmammaamammoomomooomooomooomeemeemeemmemhaaa. HA!
weird. so weird. open door. zit?

CROIPPLE!!!

publish.

BITER??? I barely now her!!

publish.

concentrated on other things like characters!!
OMG BABIE NAMES!!!!! DOT COM!!!!

BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home