Name:
Location: Our Town, Our House in the que! Que!

billy jean is not my lover. I am a bastard secret. The kid id not my son. HEE! RC who shall not be named is a sexy beast. SEXY BITCH YOU BE - Yoda. You can dance if you want to, just leave your friends behind. Cuz if they don't dance oh if they don't dance, then they're no friend of mine.

Friday, January 13, 2006

latest update. I just wanted to write that. yeeeah fool. publish title. I burped.

I burped a couple times actually! YEAAH! I cou;dn't fool, you guys!! aahaha! you guys!! =)

mmmmm fear and loathing. why is that such a classic stoner monei? movie*
well, of course because of all the trippiness...and because theyt're on every sort of drug none to man. and woman. and...child? but really.. it's so cult-like. but good cilt. cultl. damn. I can't rtype guys

oooohhhhhh boy.
woah styrophome.

why are the woerks at future shop so damn PUSHY? las ttime I want in there, I was SURROUNDED by store clerks! And theyt were all saying :DEFECTIVE!" "DEFECTIE!" and it ws so damn annoying, guys . I couldn';t believe it.
my dear mother of friging god. I toooootally (not toot) can NOT (not can) TYPEW!

it's really bad . like michael jackson in the good music, less freaky wacko jacko, days. who's bad?!
ahahah weird al. he did an amazing cover of that guys. put his own spin on it though. just in case you didn't know. weird al trivia/ oh my god. I backspaced!! NOOOOOOOO! aaahahhaaooohohohohooooooh no.


skee lo



hmmmm.... I think I might watch fer and loathing guys/

so.... night.
does anyone reads this/??




PUBLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAAAAAAAA!!!Publish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home