Name:
Location: Our Town, Our House in the que! Que!

billy jean is not my lover. I am a bastard secret. The kid id not my son. HEE! RC who shall not be named is a sexy beast. SEXY BITCH YOU BE - Yoda. You can dance if you want to, just leave your friends behind. Cuz if they don't dance oh if they don't dance, then they're no friend of mine.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

aaah haaa push that foorce everybody move to the back of the bussss

that was outkast for those of you who don't know. this is CNN.

I just wanted to write that, ok guys? COUGH COUGH COGH
I was coughing. sorry guys.
ophhh... there's a msg. let me check it... brb.

ok. I'm back, bt i coughed again; don't worry guys. it's just the hiv.
wow. that was really incorrecxt. sorry guys.

I think I need a pedicure. that would be fubn. just letting you know.

oh. anotyher msg. brb.

I enjoy flannel pyjamas. they're sooooo comfortable guys. You should get some. You''ll understand. Undertstant the COMFORT that is. eeheheheh!!!

you know whats funny.... i dance to songs i don't like. like tonihght they played fall out boy, i hate that song... but i danced to it! loserville. population me.
oh well. gyus.

note to self: watch spinal tap dvd with commentary. check. check 1 2.
oh man. remember sloan at the palais royale?? I got the cd!! crazy. 4 nights at the palais royale. we went to 2!!!!!!!!!! 2 miths!! mights I mean. and it was aweosme they played snowsuit sound, and we had glowsticks. and the colours matched coax me colours. ahahha.... omg thats so ghey.

what what.


PUBLISH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home