Name:
Location: Our Town, Our House in the que! Que!

billy jean is not my lover. I am a bastard secret. The kid id not my son. HEE! RC who shall not be named is a sexy beast. SEXY BITCH YOU BE - Yoda. You can dance if you want to, just leave your friends behind. Cuz if they don't dance oh if they don't dance, then they're no friend of mine.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

yo. publish.

That was the shortwst title in marlonneagtive blog historty. seriously guys, it aawas.
jenna. get back here man. or ...girl..woman? not a gir. not yet a woman./
blogging like thi s is totally noyt as much fun on my own/. just sayin./
get back from israel, or I'm going out there to join you, cuz it's not as much fun. yeah, I think I made that point clear. DIDN'T I? haha.. that's like daivd curuso.
I finally saw the 40 year old vifrgin. not as good as I expected, but goo d none the less. but still, not THAT good, you know? guys? but the ending was still funny. AQUARIUS.




cat. playing.with. tic. tacs/.

slah////slash.//.

weird she won't stop I wish she would it's kind of annoying.

snap snap/. mmrrererrmmmrrerrrrmmr,

she's a nice cat, really, sh's just playing wth tic tacs.

see? see how "not-as-much-fun" this is? I see it.

it'd raining and it's JANURARU!Y!!!
seriously. ythat's really really odd. that's why I think I migh t vote green party. someone needs to clean up this enrvironment, not to mention help aborigional rights. so much stuff. I can't vote liberal this trimteee, and I'm sure as hell not voting conservative. NDP is ok, guess... but my ideal is the greeen party. st sayun. my spelling is getting worse and wosrse. crap.

Jamie lee - I will wtell you to read this tomorrow becase your name is in this blog. See? it reall y is. Twice - Jamie-Lee. Symister. Anwar.
see/? the whole thing.

ok, now that's freaky... but I bet I'll tell you to read it anyway.

yeah./ totally freaky. sorry, man.

hmmm.. my cat's breath realy does smell like cat food. weird that I know that/ .

this is too long.

toooo long indeed.

PUBLISH.

my throat is birning. burnng...b-u-r-n-i-n-g.

PUBLISH PART 2.

take... I ean tkea..

TAKE 2.

PUBLISH>.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home