Name:
Location: Our Town, Our House in the que! Que!

billy jean is not my lover. I am a bastard secret. The kid id not my son. HEE! RC who shall not be named is a sexy beast. SEXY BITCH YOU BE - Yoda. You can dance if you want to, just leave your friends behind. Cuz if they don't dance oh if they don't dance, then they're no friend of mine.

Monday, January 23, 2006

my god. my word. how many have I wriiten alone? My cat's probably eating a tic tac. over. cssssshh.

publish.


hahaa...just kidding guys. I wouldn';t make a blog that short...well.. I won't do it agian. cuz I didn it before. oops.
mmm bop

when I first hears hanson "mmm bop" I was at my friend's birthaday party. It was at skyriders - that trampoline club. And this other girl brought a Hanson cd. And she kept playing "mmm bop" over the speaker system. And you know what I thought when I heard it on a trampoline? I thought , "wow those girls sing really high"
I really thgouth that. so cool.

ummm... yeah. that story was a true one. weird.

my cat's beeath really DOES semell like cat food!
why do people typ so seriously on the internet guys? and if you're going to post a blog
woooow... I am having an extremely blank moment here guys.
I can't think I los my train of thought. it's like I'm zoning in onto something. this is freaky, uys.

aahhhh!
oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Denise just signed in to msn. cool, man.
but I'm on "appear offline" which is kind of stupid. cuz like... why even go on msn a all if you're just going to be "offlne"...cuz this way, it's almost like you're spyking on people. creepy. hey... I have a bottle of red wine in my room... weird.
I won't drink it thohugh. I'm not so into drinking uys/..

My sister's mumbling soething upstairs. weird. guys.

colin firth is kind of cheap. (but so hot...ok guys?) cheap because he told the same "my fingers were trapped" story on both jay leno and ellen... but I guess I'll forgive him... but only if he had this reasoning - that no one watches jay leno, so it's ok to tell it on ellen. no one will ever knowoo!! ooooh!

wow. that cloin firth is smart.
he's so britishly nervously pompus hoough. ah well. holy shit man... ula's like reading something... she should really stop.
is this in bold?
I'm nots sure.

I'll find out now.....

OUBLISH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home