Name:
Location: Our Town, Our House in the que! Que!

billy jean is not my lover. I am a bastard secret. The kid id not my son. HEE! RC who shall not be named is a sexy beast. SEXY BITCH YOU BE - Yoda. You can dance if you want to, just leave your friends behind. Cuz if they don't dance oh if they don't dance, then they're no friend of mine.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

tug the nug...OH NO!!! I'm not even typing anythihng! waa qwhaa

woops!! to fast!! must edit. I would type but I can't stop eating chocolate peanut butter, what the fuck is matty doing in the bathrrom>??? what the?? something fell...what is he doing??

uh ohhh
Hey Lios...DIAREAAH!! IMMODIUM!!!! stoned singing lessons.

killing the world with all the pape!!!r!! how do they all know the jesus song>??? This is sooo creepy!!! I need more chocolate peanut butter and cgarlic crackers!!! that qwas meessed!

Oh my god! It's him!
can I have your autograph?
You're not Pauley hore!

David Hassellhoff
Mith Buchanan on Bay Watch
Him in a nut shell

here I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN. GOIN DOWN THE ONLY ROAD I;VE EVER NOWN - WHITE SNAKE@
OOOHH CAPS LOCK. SORRY/. caos lock OFF. dan. 24 sucks. ay too dramatic. elisha cuthbert. cool. cuz of pmk.

weezer video not the best song I don't really like their new stff....it all siondsthe same

marlon brando - weird lookinhg to the exreme!! it was distracting. what was he saying?
oh god! heath ledger!! BOOMHOWER why is he winning awards. Jake should win

Jake Gyllenjhal and ryan gosling!! = HOT

i agree!!! breath = heath

sshieth? breuf? beneath? yasmin bleath

mmm.... jack johnson.... so hot cuz he pts the beach directly into music. just like kramer and his perfume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home