Name:
Location: Our Town, Our House in the que! Que!

billy jean is not my lover. I am a bastard secret. The kid id not my son. HEE! RC who shall not be named is a sexy beast. SEXY BITCH YOU BE - Yoda. You can dance if you want to, just leave your friends behind. Cuz if they don't dance oh if they don't dance, then they're no friend of mine.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

the final countdown that's what our movie should be called. title. start.

ROCKIN IT OUT!!!!!

PENNIES!!! awww it's over.

Here is a listing of things we're putting in our MOOOOOOVIE!

oh right.... ooohh good point....ahem..


this is atcually NOT ideas for a movie. The y would actually SUK in a movie. HARDCOREW. Like... we're talkinjg colon blow here. knoeck on WOOD.
I said shit goddamn... I'm a man. hahaha naaah....not anymore... dun Dun DUN!

Jamie?

who?
you!

the who?

the guess who....... Guess Who was wcked.
he sould be he one... good contrast... deep converasations. BC no BSC wink wink ;) mallory haired girl. BSC code ya heard me?

Krusty No!
she leaves... whatever we're up to afftects the husband. and a hot one at that... woo woo! ;) mmm... that's a thinking "mmm"
we have to make wink wink

you know. ;);) pupp pupp in the attic puppup pup pup

good head scratches! stuck in the metal with you. t least i'll get a headscrtach out o it.

weird pet. like wat? ferret... it's a ferrt.did you eat all their lunche?!?!? STOP IT!

pita bread toast break...with marmalade

and we're bck!

bickity bck bck!turkish salad!!! AJ!!!! I shake thine fist at THORS! huh? yeah I don't know either.
I'm typing to you instead of talking. Ib feel like stephen hawking.

INDIA!!!! no monsoon nthough@@@!

searching INdia Areyy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home